Parents and the school need to develop active partnership in nurturing the basic values of punctuality,
regularity and discipline in the students. It is important to teach students to respect school discipline and
be proud of it.
1. Parents must ensure that their wards join the school on the notified date at the beginning of the term and after each vacation.
2. Students should be punctual and reporting to school must be in accordance with the school’s winter
and summer timings.
3. Please see that your ward revises lessons and does the homework regularly. Parents should take an
active and helpful interest in the activities of the school. Kindly ensure that your ward submits the
assignments and projects well in time.
1. Parents/guardians are requested to refer to the school almanac of their ward daily and note the
homework and other instructions given. Remarks made in the almanac by the teacher should be
countersigned as a proof that remarks have been read. Failure to do so may defeat the purpose of
2. Please address all communication to the Principal through the class teacher. Clearly mention your
child’s admission number, class and section in your communication.
3. Please be sure to inform the school if there is any change in your address, designation or telephone
number by submitting an application to the class teacher.
4. Check the school portal regularly and keep yourself updated about school activities and other
5. You can meet the Principal and teachers during the visiting hours mentioned on page no 6. Please do
not try to contact the Principal or teachers over the phone. Meeting the Principal with prior
appointment is appreciated.
6. Parents are requested to download the school’s mobile app to be in continuous touch with faculty
members and school authorities. They may get important circulars and all school activity reports
(Academic and Curricular) through this android application. Therefore, parents are advised to check
the school app/school website daily for any kind of circular issued, or for communication with the
1. Parents are expected to attend all Parent-Teacher Meetings(PTM) held in school from time to time.
2. Please see that your ward participates in all school activities – games & sports and other co-curricular
3. Please ensure that your child does not bring any valuable articles to school. In case of loss of
valuables, the school will try its best to trace the item, but will not be responsible for the loss.
4. Please mark all the belongings of your ward with his/her name, admission number, class and section.
1. Parents are requested to personally see off and receive their wards at the bus stop (especially Classes
Prep Jr. to Class II).
2. Parents are requested not to collect their wards during school hours. In case of emergency, the
parent should come in person, or an authorized person whose photograph is pasted in the almanac
should come along with the application, and parents must also convey the message telephonically to
the concerned Incharge.
3. It is recommended to be cautious while hiring an auto rickshaw or any private vehicle for the child’s
commutation. The driver should have proper identification proof, i.e. name, vehicle number, license
number, residential address etc.
4. Parents must ensure that their wards have packed their school bags carefully for the day. No item in
the form of lunchboxes/pencil boxes/books/activity material/musical instrument etc. will be allowed
in the school after the school begins.
1. Parents are requested not to send their ward to school when he/she is suffering from any infectious
diseases like cough and cold.
2. Children will not be allowed to go home during school hours. Parents are requested not to make any
social engagements or medical appointments during working hours of the school.
3. Parents are requested not to enter the classroom to see their ward.
4. Parents are advised to avoid giving any pocket money to their ward(s).If he/she brings some money
to purchase eatables from the school canteen, they are advised not to give more than Rs. 50/-
5. Parents are advised to first consult the school calendar, date sheets and other related circulars
before making any enquiry over the phone.
6. The wards of those parents, who avoid meeting the school authorities when advised to do so, may
not be allowed to attend the classes until the parents meet the concerned authority of the school.
7. A student who has respect for the school and the teacher, learns immensely. Avoid criticizing the
school or the teacher in the presence of your child. If you have any legitimate complaint, kindly see
8. You are requested to ensure that the birthday celebration of your ward in the school is confined to
his/her classmates only and should be on a modest scale.
Eco Friendly Approach
Our school is a poly bag free zone. All parents are requested to not send or bring any article to school in a
Parents are a catalyst in the learning process of their ward:
Parents are considered to be the first and continuing educator, and a child learn many things from parents.
Here are a few suggested practices by which you can contribute in overall development of your child and
can have a healthy rapport with him/her.
1. Incorporate newspaper articles or television news/ programme in your discussions.
2. Develop scientific temperament of your child by exposing him/her to the latest researches and
3. Develop a habit of reading in your child. Gift him/her books on special occasions to inculcate this
habit and develop a longer attention span.
4. Involve your child in everyday chores like bank work, bills deposition on line and off line, filling of
tax forms etc.
5. Always encourage enquiry and be a passionate listener to his/her problems.
6. Try to inculcate good moral values in your child by setting examples before him rather than
preaching alone. Create a good and healthy environment at home.
7. Don’t be a spy to your ward; be a facilitator to him/her. Always try to share your views and
interests, and be open to your ward for day to day problems.